- 9月06日(火)Toranomon Hills Mori Tower, 4F, Hall BPower Systems and Markets for Integration of Variable Renewables - Danish Experiences and Japan’s StatusRenewable Energy Institute and the Danish Embassy will host a seminar on achieving a flexible electricity system, integrating variable renewable energy at larger scale.
- 5月26日(木)ILLUMS AoyamaILLUMS Japan is celebrating their DCCJ membership with an exciting evening at their Aoyama flagship store to network with the Scandinavian community in Tokyo surrounded by art.
- 3月02日(水)WebinarJoin us for the first DABA webinar in 2022, where you will get a chance to meet the Danish Chambers of Commerce and Business Councils of Hong Kong, Vietnam and the Philipines
- 2月12日(土)MyokoThis is a family friendly ski and snowboarding event organised by the Austrian Business Council. Please sign up directly with the organiser.
- 12月06日(月)Zoom webinarJoin us for this webinar, where Senior Energy Expert Sune Strøm will break down the decisions taken under COP 26, and give his take on what response to expect from the Danish and Japanese governments.
- 11月25日(木)Shizenkan UniversityThe Green Transformation - National strategy, policy innovation and corporate transformation: The Danish modelMeet the Danish Foreign Minister and learn more about Denmark’s climate transformation (GX) journey. In addition receive inspiration from 4 Danish companies on how they integrate the SDG’s in their work and profit from it.
- 11月25日(木)Location is TBDParticipation by invitation only.
- 11月19日(金)ZoomCovid-19 has highlighted several obstacles for promoting digitalisation in Japanese society. But could this be a good thing? Join us for a lecture with Karen Ejersbo Iversen, sector specialist in digitalization at the Royal Danish Embassy.