HealthTech & COVID-19 in Japan
Time & Location
About The Event
Nordic Innovation House is inviting to an online panel event on the HealthTech & COVID-19 in Japan: Industry Insights and Recent Developments. Please note that registration is done through NIH's portal. Please see link at the bottom.
Following questions is going to be discussed:
• How does the HealthTech landscape look like in Japan?
• What are the opportunities and challenges in HealthTech in Japan for businesses?
• How has the COVID-19 outbreak affected this industry?
• What can we expect from post-COVID-19?
• What should companies know about HealthTech market entry to Japan?
17:00: Welcome Words: Nordic Innovation House Tokyo
17:05-17:25: Keynote: Healthcare Innovation Policy in Japan: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Invest: Director, Healthcare Industries Division, Commerce and Service Industry Policy Group, Takuma Inamura
17:25-17:45: Keynote: Entry considerations for health technology companies assessing the Japan market. L.E.K Consulting: L.E.K. Tokyo Office Partner, Patrick Branch
17:50-18:55: Expert Panel Discussion with Q&A
19:00: Closing Words
For registration, please follow the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vQRITNSmSWClsUat30ELTg