EBC briefing: De-carbonisation
Time & Location
About The Event
Prime Minister Suga announced about a month ago that the country will be carbon-neutral by 2050. The European Commission also made similar declarations when it was newly established in the spring of 2020. On the corporate side, various projects have been launched and several are in the pipeline that will support and make it possible to achieve these targets. The EBC would therefore like to invite you all to its fourth and last briefing of the year on the subject of de-carbonisation. The aim of the webinar is to showcase what some of the most important sectors are doing in this regard. On the governments’ side, we will also hear from the EU Commission, through our friends at the EU Delegation, as well as the Japanese side (TBC).
• Energy - Taku Niioka, Chair of the Energy Committee and President of Rittal KK
• Shipping - Edmund Yeo, member of the Logistics & Freight Committee and Implementation Manager, Maersk Japan
• Asset Management - Yasunori Iwanaga, member of the Asset Management Committee and Chief Responsible investment Officer at Amundi Japan
• Airline - Donald Bunkenburg, Chair of the Airlines Committee and General Manager for Lufthansa Japan and Korea
• Aeronautics - Anthony Hoffmann, member of the Aeronautics, Space and Defence and Security Committee and VP at Airbus (TBC)
• The Delegation of the European Union to Japan - Heidi Hiltunen - First Counsellor
• Japanese Ministry (TBC)
The event will be held on 10 December from 16H00. Please register by sending an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you with a link through which you can access the event.
Hope to see you there!
Best regards, The EBC