European Business Council Briefing: White Paper launch
Join this briefing on the newest White Paper on the Japanese business environment for updates on the following sectors: Aeronautics, Space and Defence and Security, Energy, Pharma and vaccines, Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Human ressources and Automobiles.
Time & Location
2022年11月24日 16:00 – 17:30 JST
Europa House, 4-chōme-6-28 Minamiazabu, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
About The Event
The European Business Council would like to invite you to its next EBC Briefing, this time to launch the Report on the Japanese business environment, aka the White Paper.
The White Paper compiles all the issues faced by the European industry and the recommendations addressed to the Japanese Government to improve the situation. It should be emphasised that a clear majority of the issues and recommendations are also shared with the Japanese industry and will equally improve their situation in both the Japanese and the European markets.
The briefing will be opened by the Deputy Head of Mission, Mr. Haitze Siemers, EBC President, Michael Mroczek. Furthermore, six representatives of committees will in detail present and explain the issues and recommendations that cover their respective sector. This will be an excellent opportunity to hear more about the issues that the EBC is working on.
- Aeronautics, Space and Defence and Security Committee, Nikolaus Boltze, Country Representative, Thyssen Krupp Representative Office
- Energy Committee, Shota Kobayashi, Senior Manager, Enel X Japan
- Pharma and Vaccines, Takeo Morooka, Director General, EFPIA Japan
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility Committee, Stefan Le Du, Representative Director and COO, Codo Advisory
- Human Resources Committee, Tobias Schiebe, Lawyer, ARQIS Foreign Law Office
- Automobile Committee, tbc
Date: Thursday 24 November
Place: Europa House (4-6-28 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org