Expert in Purchasing, Supply Chain & Customer Service
Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
Purchasing, Supply Chain
- Direct and in-direct management
- Implementation of change management projects
- Purchasing through open and narrow markets
- Sales forecasts monitoring
- Fluent in French and English, professional knowledge in Russian and Spanish
- Microsoft Office, e-purchasing (mfg.com), e-proc (CC Hub Woo), Sharepoint
Ophélia, a French 42-year-old mother of one child, has18 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain, customer service and IT in five different companies. Her core skills include things such as project management through different fields of activity, the capability to work in international environments and keeping herself flexible despite high constraints. Furthermore, Ophèlia describes herself as dynamic, structured, analytic, results-oriented and as an initiative-taker.
Contact her through mail: or phone: +81 70 4817 9288
Business Developer & IT Consultant
Nicolaj Videsen Björklund
Currently: Fredriksberg, Denmark. Planning to move to Japan.
Wide Field of Interests(Strategy, Project Management, Business Development/ International Business, IT-consulting, Medical Device Industry)
- Change Management
- Business Development/ Strategy
- ERP/ IT-Consulting
- Organizational Development
- Diversity Management
- Knowledge of Japanese language (business level, JLPT N2) and culture
- Fluent in English and Danish
Nicolaj holds a master’s degree from Copenhagen Business School within the fields of International Business & Management where he specialized in diversity & change management, focused on strategy, business development, and organizational change. His master's degree builds upon his bachelor's degree in Business, Asian Language and Culture (JAPØK), where the prime focus was Japan and Japanese business. On top of his studies, he also has work experience from the medical device industry and IT industry in the fields of business development and ERP/IT-consulting, and has worked both in Denmark and Japan.
Wide Field of Interests (Social Media, Film, Office, Service Industry)
- Experience in Customer Service and Relations
- Experience working abroad
- Microsoft Office and Open Office
- HTML Coding
- Language: Fluent in English (Cambridge Advanced English C1) and Danish, advanced user of Norwegian and Swedish, and beginner-level in Japanese, German and Spanish
- User of Altéa Amadeus, Sony Vegas, Social Cee, Spriklr and Gimp
Josephine is a 22-year-old with various cultural insights and work related experiences both in and outside of Denmark. This includes experiences as both general staff, customer service/relations and training of new employees. Though she would say her preferred strengths is in the IT department and social media.
She moved to Japan in April 2019 with the wish and intent to expand her knowledge and experience to the Japanese market and culture. Something that has been a wish of hers for quite some time now, which is also reflected in her previous studies of the Japanese Language. She is open to a wide field of work, and is generally just looking for the right place to put her skills to use.
Read her full resume (Danish) here, and application (Danish) here.
Wide Field of Interests (Customer service, Digital Marketing, International Communication and Translation)
- Experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Language: Fluent in Danish and English, advanced Japanese, and beginner/ intermediate Norwegian and Swedish
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in Photo-editing
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Good eye for detail
Cecilie is a 27-year-old graduated bachelor student of Japan Studies from University of Copenhagen. On top of her studies she also has work experience in areas of customer service and SNS-related marketing and communication, both in Denmark and Japan. She moved to Japan in September 2019, with the intent to find work within the Japanese market and utilize her education, language skills and previous work experiences. Her general interests lie in the fields of multilingual customer service, digital marketing, social media, Japanese-to-Danish translation and international communication, but is also open for a challenge in other fields should the opportunity present itself. She also describes herself as a curious, open-minded and empathetic person, with a love for new and varied experiences and learning.
Read her full resume (Danish) here, or check out her LinkedIn.